History Of Mahoba(Introduction)
“MAHOBA” A small district in Uttar Pradesh is famous for it's glorious history. It is known for its bravery. The stories Of Veer ALHA and UDAL defines its importance in Indian history. There are various Places which can create live glorious Moment of that previous time. . Mahoba is a city located in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, in the Bundelkhand region. Mahoba is known for its closeness to Khajuraho, Laundi and other historic places like Kulpahar, Charkhari, Kalinjar, Orchha, and Jhansi. The name Mahoba is derived from “Mahotsav Nagar”, the city of great festivals. The Bardic tradition preserves three other names of the city: Kekaipur, Patanpur and Ratanpur. The existence of the sacred “Ram-Kund” and “Seeta-Rasoi” cave at the Gokhar hill here are said to be monumental to the visit of Rama who widely treated this hilly region while in 14-year exile at Chitrakoot.
Important Information , Notices etc.
- BPL and Indira Avas List
- List of Beneficiaries of BPL Families trained under SGSY (For RuralAreas of BundelKhand) District- Mahoba(As on 23/02/2010)
- List of BIOGAS Beneficiaries
- Digital Diary District Mahoba
- List of Indira Avas Yojana Beneficiaries
- Bundelkhand Package-Progress Reports
- BTC 2014 cutoff Merit
- Election-2012 Candidate Expenditure
- BLO List 230-Mahoba AC
- BLO List 231-Charkhari AC
- SVEEP Mahoba AC