- Shiv Tandav TempleMahoba.A rare statue of block granite stone in the dancing pose of Lord Shiva.Located near Collectorate Mahoba
- Jain Tirthankars.A Worship place of Jain sects. Located on a mountain behaind Bari Chandika temple at Mahoba .
- The Khakramath Shiva Temple.Also ruins of a Vishnu temple with 6 life size Elephant sculptures in the bed of the Madansagar talab(Lake)
- Urmil Dam Mahoba .Urmil Dam is a scenic beauty having a guest house where accomodation is also available.
- Bari Chandrika temple at Mahoba. Chandika Devi Temple Single stone carved statue of ancient times religiously acknowledged place. Mahishsur Mardini image of Devi Durga. Said to be installed by the first Chandella ruler Chandra Verman .
- The Sun Temple at Village Rahilliya, Mahoba.Also Suraj-kund pool.This Sun Temple is also has beautiful Sculptures like Sun Temple of Konarka in Orissa.
- Gokhar ParvatA landscapen panoramic range of hills. Near Collectorate Mahoba
Other Places of Interest are –
This is famous for brass works and antiques.
This is unique and self styled cultivation called bareja.
Alha Chauk and Udal Chowk
City centres with huge statues.
A symbol of Bundelkhand riyasat, forts, Places & temples surrounded by many lakes.
has many lakes in surroundings and best suited for water sports.